Madison County, New York wants to work with you.
With a strong skill set and high availability, the workforce in Madison County and the surrounding areas is second to none. Madison County draws labor from both Syracuse and Utica-Rome, offering employers a labor shed that is over 433,000 strong, representing growth of 2.41% since 2000.
The workforce in Madison County is one of our greatest regional advantages.
- To ensure our workforce has relevant and current skills, we offer a wide variety of training assistance for both current and expanding businesses.
- There are also 17 colleges and universities conveniently located within 60 miles of Madison County to train or retrain your workforce
- Wages in Madison County are very competitive.
- Madison County offers numerous incentives to help your business grow, whether it is new or already established.
- Despite New York State’s reputation as a heavily unionized state, Madison County offers relative low unionization rates (7%) in the private sector and no private sector labor strikes over the past 30+ years.
- Madison County’s unemployment rate tends to be lower than that of the state and nation as a whole due to its stable industry and government base.
To get more information about the workforce in Madison County, contact:
Working Solutions One-Stop Career Center
1006 Oneida Plaza Drive
Oneida, New York 13421
Contact us to learn more about the advantages of growing your business in Madison County, New York.